Looks beautiful! I just wanted to take a minute to thank you Cory for going with the boys on the scout trip! I truly appreciate all the leaders/teachers in my boy's lives. I pray for men like you, to lead and set a great example of the Priesthood for my son's. I know my prayers were answered when Collin got you as his leader. I can't thank you enough for your example and leadership to him. You will defiantly be missed. Also, your testimony touched my heart and I will never forget your sweet blessing of comfort and healing. Thank you! Good luck! Robin
Looks beautiful! I just wanted to take a minute to thank you Cory for going with the boys on the scout trip! I truly appreciate all the leaders/teachers in my boy's lives. I pray for men like you, to lead and set a great example of the Priesthood for my son's. I know my prayers were answered when Collin got you as his leader. I can't thank you enough for your example and leadership to him. You will defiantly be missed. Also, your testimony touched my heart and I will never forget your sweet blessing of comfort and healing. Thank you! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteRobin
Robin