Saturday, June 19, 2010

Simi Friends Forever

We have spent 6 years here in Simi Valley and in that time I have come to know some of the finest people around. This pic shows just a couple of them. :) I personally have come to love my relief society sisters more than I can say. I never thought it would be so hard to leave SoCal. I will miss the close relationships I developed with a few of you. ( you know who you are :)) All the fun lunches, movies and picnics in the park. I have such sweet memories of my time here. I hope you will all still keep in touch and visit us if possible. To Steph my bestest NC friend, here's to another adventure and see you in Orlando October 2010!!
Love to all,
Kim
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Kim ~ I am so excited you are starting your blog back up! It will be fun to see your family grow from a distance! Your post brings tears to my eyes, because I am sad you are moving. You truly are a beautiful woman on the inside and out. It is an honor to call you my friend. I will always cherish our outings together. Thank you for being a amazing friend and person! I am excited for your new adventures ahead and hope you know that you will always have a friend and a home to visit here in Simi. I wish you luck and will miss you!
    Love ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will most certainly be missed! Thanks for all the fun memories and know that we wish you the best in Oregon. It looks wonderful! Please know that you are always welcome in this Simi home, too!

    ReplyDelete